DARS 2018 provides a forum for scientific advances in the theory and practice of distributed autonomous robotic systems. It is a highly selective, single-track meeting that will be soliciting submissions presenting significant, original, and previously unpublished research.
DARS 2018 will be held on the October 15-17, 2018 at the University of Colorado at Boulder, USA.
Distributed robotics is an interdisciplinary and rapidly growing area, combining research in computer science, communication and control systems, and electrical and mechanical engineering. Distributed robotic systems can autonomously solve complex problems while operating in highly unstructured real-world environments. They are expected to play a major role in addressing future societal needs, for example, by improving environmental impact assessment, food supply, transportation, manufacturing, security, and emergency and rescue services. DARS 2018 provides an exciting environment for researchers to present and discuss the latest technologies, algorithms, system architectures, and applications. All interested researchers and engineers are invited to take part in DARS 2018.
Camera ready submission: September 1, 2018
Early bird rate ends on September 7, 2018
Conference dates: October 15-17, 2018
Paper submission: May 22,
May 15, 2018, 11.59pm Pacific Time
Author Notification: August 7,
July 30, 2018
- Please fill out the copyright form and submit it with your final registration
- Registration is available via regonline. Prices will go up on September 7 ($700 regular, $450 for students)
- The page limit is 12 content pages with up to two additional pages for references. Up to two additional content pages are charged at $100/page.
- Keynote speakers Julien Bourgeois, John Ousterhout, and Daniela Rus announced
- We will be using the Toronto Paper Matching System to assign papers to reviewers
- Paper submission system is available on https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/DARS2018